Why Choose Us?
There are five important reasons to choose us:
- Caring - We care about you and the work we do for you. We realize the impact our services have on each and every person and we take that seriously.
- Trustworthy - Our services are trusted by individuals, parents, and school districts because our best practices approach. Our evaluations are objective, comprehensive and written in an easy to understand format supported by data-driven evidence. We are ethical, honest, professional, and have an easy-going demeanor that has our client's continuing to request our services after working with us.
- Expertise - Our examiners are highly qualified and experienced professionals who are certified/licensed by the state to conduct evaluations. Our professionals have years of experience working in the field which gives us unique insight and resources for our cases. We understand special education and disability law and know the best practices of assessment and intervention to help clients succeed in school, college, work, and in life!
- Convenient - We can travel to the parent's home, child's school, client's location, or come to our office to conduct the evaluation. We arrange our appointments around your schedule (including evenings and weekends) seven days a week throughout the year (including summer).
- Reliable - We deliver reports in a timely manner and explain the results in a way that makes sense. We are always here to answers your questions and to guide you in the best direction. We keep you updated and return phone calls and emails immediately!