Has a parent requested an Independent Educational Evaluation? Are you looking for ways to provides resources to your school while saving money, resources, and time. Our examiners are experts in their field and get the job done right the first time. We have experience working in many school districts throughout the state and have all the necessary certifications and background checks to begin providing services immediately. Our services are comprehensive, reliable, and efficient so the district is within the federal and state guidelines and timelines. Our services get to the root of the issue and determine if a student has a disability, according to state and federal code. We appreciate your consideration to allow us to provide services to your district and/or financially responsible domains (e.g. charter schools, parochial schools, etc.).
"We were pleased how they [Leonard Educational Evaluations] were willing to work with the family and their requests. They were reasonably priced and willing to work with you; very reliable, quick feedback, and easy to communicate with."
-Stephanie Bush, Director of Special Services and Preschool at Stafford Township School District, NJ.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types services do you offer?
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- Second Opinion Evaluations
- Child Study Team Evaluations
- Multidisciplinary Evaluations
- Initial and Reevaluation Reports
- School Placement Evaluations
- Program Placement Evaluations
- Preschool Evaluations
- School Age Evaluations
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Behavioral Management Services to Schools (Crisis)
- Professional Workshops and Staff Development
- Development of Programs and Services
- Case audits to ensure quality control prior to the state audit
- Independent Review of Programs and Services
What types of tests and evaluations are offered?
- Psychological (Cognitive, Social, Emotional, Behavioral, Adaptive)
- Learning Evaluation (Academic)
- Social History Assessment
- Speech and Language Evaluation
- Occupational Therapy Evaluation
- Physical Therapy Evaluation
- Augmentative Communication Evaluation
- Functional Behavioral Analysis (FBA) and Behavioral Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Transitional Evaluation (Post-Secondary, Employability, and Independent Living)
- Psychiatric Evaluation by a Psychiatrist
- Neurological Evaluation by a Neurologist
How can these services potentially help our students?
- Our evaluations are comprehensive, objective, and will directly answer the referral questions
- The evaluations will provide feedback on how best to work with the student by providing suggested goals/objectives, accommodations, etc
- These assessments usually resolve the matter between the family and school and help everyone get on the same page on exactly how to help the student, if they qualify
- These assessments have taken into consideration background information, teacher input and completion of surveys, and classroom observations
- Our recommendations are based on the data only. For example, Jon Doe will receive 25% extended time on tests in writing do significant weaknesses on the WMI (1st percentile) and PSI (1st percentile) on the WISC-V and written expression composite (4th percentile) on the WIAT-III
What is special about this company?
- We are ethical and honest and stand by our evaluations
- We actually care about everyone involved in the process, especially the student. Our goal is to do the best job possible to thoroughly test and assess the student so that we are able to answer the reason for referral and provide answers or insight into how to best help the student
- We are trusted and respected by both parents and school districts because our evaluations help bring clarity to the main issues and provide resolution
- We can complete our evaluations in a matter of weeks
- We can provide evaluations to students who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, or speak a foreign language
- Our reports are comprehensive, objective, and also communicated in a way that can be easily understood by everyone
- We follow up quickly, answer questions thoroughly, and can participate in meetings
- Schools continue to call us back to do more evaluations after their experience with us
Leonard Educational Evaluations, LLC., is an Independent Child Study Team approved by the state of New Jersey Department to provide Child Study Team Evaluations and other Special Education Services.