Are you struggling in college or work? Do you need accommodations on exams, upcoming GRE/MCAT or want to learn how to reach your fullest potential at work? Perhaps, you are looking for a disability evaluation to see if you qualify for services? Our services can address all these concerns and more. Our examiners can conduct evaluations that could result in accommodations at college or in the work place through the Americans with Disabilities Act (ACA). However, we can also determine what are your strengths and needs, vocational needs, motivations, and interests are as you continue to explore your opportunities and maximize your skills for yourself and employer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types services do you offer?
- Psychoeducational Evaluation
- Disability Evaluations
- Social Security Disability Evaluations
- Transition Evaluations (graduating high school, or entering college)
- Career and Vocational Evaluations
- College Accommodation Evaluation
- Prepare for college, admissions, essay writing, preparing for SAT/ACT
What types of tests and evaluations are offered?
- Psychological (Cognitive, Social, Emotional, Behavioral, Adaptive)
- Learning Evaluation (Academic)
- Memory Evaluation
- ADHD Screening
- Speech and Language Evaluation
- Occupational Therapy Evaluation
- Physical Therapy Evaluation
- Augmentative Communication Evaluation
- Functional Behavioral Analysis (FBA) and Behavioral Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Transitional Evaluation (Post-Secondary, Employability, and Independent Living)
- Psychiatric Evaluation by a Psychiatrist
- Neurological Evaluation by a Neurologist
How can these services potentially help me?
- Gain access to accommodations at college or work
- Better understanding of your strengths and weaknesses which can guide you in terms of school/work performance and potential future work assignments
- Begin developing coping strategies to remediate the weaknesses and utilize your strengths
- Utilize motivations to increase your performance at school/work and use as a method to accomplish your short-term and long-term academic and work goals
What is special about this company?
- We are ethical and honest and stand by our evaluations
- We actually care about you and your desire to help yourself. Our goal is to do the best job possible to thoroughly test and assess you so that we are able to answer the reason for referral and provide answers or insight into how to best help you
- We can complete our evaluations in a matter of weeks
- We can provide evaluations to students who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, or speak a foreign language
- Our reports are comprehensive, objective, and also communicated in a way that can be easily understood by everyone
- We follow up quickly and answer questions thoroughly